Sunday, August 2, 2026

Death chicken herd done!

Apparently I've finally got all death-chickens painted! Re-painted actually. Yaaay! \o/

Nightwretches was the very last pair of deatch-chockens waiting for the fresh colors. They have actually been painted long, long time ago but it's been totally ditterent painting standard, and I didn't like it at all. Plus it didn't fit "modern warwafe" olive Cryx. I am double happy these are painted 'cause I can finally paint something else then another olive thing ^^

Just like Defiler and Deathrippers - the latest bonejacks got olive tone, but this time bit more dark. I run out of most green colors, so to make proper colors I mix light olive green from Vallejo line with browns, violets or whatever, and this time I must've added too much of it. Anyway, they look fine alltogether. 

So here they are: led by the most evil shepherd of all - Lich Lord Terminus:

Cryx,Deathripper,Warmachine,demimorgana

Cryx,Deathripper,Warmachine,demimorgana

And the Nightwretches - still undamaged and fully operational:

Cryx,Deathripper,Warmachine,demimorgana

Cryx,Deathripper,Warmachine,demimorgana

These look almost the same so one of them got a decal so they can be recognized on rooster sheet:

Cryx,Deathripper,Warmachine,demimorgana

Cryx,Deathripper,Warmachine,demimorgana

And the pure herd - ready for action!

Cryx,Deathripper,Warmachine,demimorgana

3 comments:

  1. Excellent work, and must feel good to have them all to a standard you're happy with. Really like the variation you've got between them, gives each one a sense of uniqueness, while still fitting as a group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on the Cryxx gribblies!

    You're really tempting me to pick up something to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys!
    Yeah, they look nice alltogether, too bad out Warmachine gaming ratio is ~1,5 match per year.
    Oh well - no one promised miniature hobby would be easy hobby! 🙄😁

    ReplyDelete