Friday, September 7, 2012

Still nothing...

Yeah, that's it:

I had so many big plans what to do after the graduation but because of my brother's wedding last weekend and (still) moving to new place I barely can find pair of pants, not mentioning the painting stuff.

 Looks like there's no other choice but waiting patiently until the whole mess calms down - I would love to paint anything.

There's one technical announcement though: because the Plinth Country site is to be shut down as soon as possible all tutorials stored there have been moved into the sub-blog. To get there all you need to do is click proper button in the side panel:


Just be warned - the site is still under construction so it will get new look when I get some spare time for the job.

Hope to bring here some minis shortly

Demi

No comments:

Post a Comment