Monday, March 8, 2021

Autoblinda: pink horror ov war

Apparently I had to vent after painting some more green models for my US force recently, so decided to achieve that by painting something as far from olive green as possible 😁
I got this model quite a long time ago, but is was just collecting dust in the glass case - there's not much fun of military model which cannot be used in Bolt Action (it's 1:48 scale). 

So since I wanted to paint something eyecatching and practice pink/purple before starting some Purple Hand cultists, that pink monstrocity has been spawned... 😈

Looking at it now I think such models are just very good way to turn attention of little wargamers' daughters from magic ponies, cute princesses, care bears and other similar crap to military wargaming. If any of you have a small daughter - feel free to borrow the idea. 
After all: ain't war hell? πŸ˜‹





6 comments:

  1. Fantastische like a my little pony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup!
    It actually turned out way better than I expected initially 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slaanesh thoroughly approves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, cheers!

    There's one more pink project I might execute shortly - hold your pants! 😁

    ReplyDelete