Wednesday, January 16, 2019

M7 Priest

Heya,

Looks like one more piece joined my armored force: M7 Priest - self-propelled howitzer.
In my opinion the model is just supercool and it was actually the only reason I got it - no matter how it will perform on the battlefield. 

The beautie is also my entry for coming painting contest on https://strategie.net.pl/ forum, together with medium machine gun team

Ain't that cute?
All I have to do now is build some more terrain to hide my new toy behind...


  







8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers mate,

      I am running out of excuses why rest of infantry is still unpainted ;-)

      Delete
  2. I'm speechless, it's outstanding! Great, awesome work, especially all the dirt and weathering, looks very realistic :) How did you do the chipped paint and rust?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! :)
    But definitely too green. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because of that yellow paint, made green much more striking ;-)

      Delete
  4. Thanks all!

    @Borgnine: I used sponged paint and chipping medium but you can get similar effect using hairspray (you paint model brown, kit it with hairspray or medium, cover with base, green color and then wipe the paint off where you want to see rust).

    ReplyDelete