Sunday, November 10, 2019

Black Grom Studio pillboxes

Hey again,

Apparantly I've finally managed to get back on painting tracks and started dealing with the unpainted stuff despite whole that recent real life mess.

It was rather quick job - last afternoon I had to bring and unpack some of my remaining stuff from the old flat and assemble display case, so since I wan't going anywhere - started slapping some paint in the meantime. 
Late evening it turned out all was ready for the next Bolt Action game.

Those pillboxes ("einmanbunker") arrived together with the iron bridge. Once again I must say I definitelly love Black Grom Studio's lasercut stuff: 
definitely brought our battlefield on the new level.
Assembly was piece of cake and the material it's made of is just so easy to work on.
I tried to give it cocnrete look so I airbrushed it with several layers of greys, glazed with oils and then hit with some dry pigments. Imo result is at least decent for gaming purposes.

As for that weirdo in the middle it's prepainted priest from EM4 models (Dunwitch Detectives set). Now looking on the result I might repaint remaining "detectives", maybe one day they could be used in RPG...

Actually it  WAS prepainted, because yesterday I washed it and repainted. That crazy ginger is going to be my US army's chaplain, inspiring the soliders, boosting morale and granting heavens' gates open before Americans. Who die accidentally...
Hope it will do better job than that fucking medic... ><

So hope you like it and take care!






10 comments:

  1. Great sceneries, nicely painted. Bravo 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers guys!

    Or rather: guyzzz! (orky style ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piotr, sorry I haven't been keeping up with your blog lately. Very sorry to hear of your problems, but I hope you are getting on with life as well as possible. Great work on your recent output.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all!

    @(Kym): Thank you. And I think it's already getting better, I am back into painting after all! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great to see you painting again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet job! I love the weathering, looks really natural. I hope things keep on going better on the personal side!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers,

    Back to the hobby business and no more looking behind!

    ReplyDelete