Thursday, December 10, 2020

US infantry (winter war) #1

Looks like I've finally made it - the entry for Strategie painting contest is finished!
Was bit worried before entering, because after finishing painting the army I was barely pissing olive green. Painting lots of stuff with the very same colors is just damn boring and demotivating. After getting army done allI wanted was painting anything red 😁

So to make things little different I washed some models and gave them fresh paints - this time winter themed. The idea is the winter came suddenly (not  much snow on the ground) and GIs haven't got proper, winter clothing. 

I am pretty satisfied about artificial snow, it makes really nice contrast with greens and browns of uniforms. I also like placing team weapons on single bases - not very smart for gaming purposes but looks way better.

Time to repaint some vehicle...




2 comments: