Sunday, September 18, 2022

Battle at panzer museum

Last weekend I a pleasure to participate in the event organised by 3-City Wargaming Association and Pancer Museum in Kłanino. 

General idea was to promote Bolt Action game and freshly started museum - which was launched on July 2022. To achieve that 6 players were invited to set up battlefields and play some games inside the museum, which was great idea: 
we could see in the flesh some of vehicles usually seen only on the table. Most of these vehicles have been restored and are working again! The museum staff was so nice we were allowed to take some pictures with the vehicles. 
Must admit sitting inside M8 Greyhound was supercool, but Ford Focus is incomparably more comfortable when it comes to spending more then 3 minutes behind the wheel 😁

So here are some big toys for big boys:















And some pics of the battlefields. There's no battle report 'cuz I was busy fighting zee Germans. Taking more quality photos was impossible with all whose bullets flying around... 





















I'm really glad I decided to move my ass for this event. Such meeting is always solid power-booster for the hobby so I hope to finish some terrain features and play Bolt Action again, after Oldhammer Weekend madness is over.

3 comments:

  1. Seems to me that the trip was worthwhile! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was even though my army sucked nazi balls twice 😖
      Then again - you cannot do much against series of really bad rolls combined with powergaming tactics, right? 😁

      Delete