Sunday, September 1, 2024

Great Unclean One

Long time no see. Again... 🙄

For some mysterious reason painting stuff takes me more and more time - my guess the reason was that goddamn summer so Cthulhu be praised for there's autumn ahead.

Anyway today I've finally managed to finish oldie Great Unclean One model from early 2000's. It's probably 4th or 5th G.U.O. piece I painted so far but somehow working on versions of this rotting dude is always ton of fun. Since I had absolutely no gaming use for this model I decided to paint it kinda different way - blue is pretty original tone then it comes to Nurgle stuff. Looking at painted piece I must say I like that color combo.

Like I said I have no use for it so at the end of painting progress decision was made to make a souvenir of this chaotic blob. It's pretty big and eye-catching model so it should look decent in any self respecting office 😎

So here it is: charging troll mutant, straight from rad-zone:


And here: about to devour whole NBC suit squad!


And finally solo session - after eating everything and everyone:




Take care 🦟

4 comments:

  1. Kolorystyka rzeczywiście nieoczywista, ale efekt udany. Pięknie ubabrałeś ostrze posoką.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki, ta farba Tamyia Clear Red nadaje się idealnie do takich akcji 😉

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, sir!

      The model is now decorating office of local notary public 😉

      Delete