Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Bile thrall (Warmachine)

One more COVID-19 lockdown victim but this one is special.

The model is gift painted for a friend who moved recently. I'm quite sure he'll gonna have some closets in the new place so I decided to bring him the first skeleton to put in there.
I mean - there's a skull so I'm quite sure the rest of skeleton is somewhere there under folds of fat and guts...

The piece has been painted at the very beginning of April but I couldn't post it earlier  - there was a risk he might visit and ruin the surprise.

As for painting - it's also test model:
- tried new way of binding pigments (failed that);
- tried new color combo for the corpses - that I actually like (you can see it also on Goreth the Massive model).

I hope to see something similar on the whole bile thralls unit or on mid nor dwarves...

Also hope his wife won't mind custom made box: it's a corpse after all!!!

Unique model and occasion require unique packing...







5 comments:

  1. Oh mama! juicy dead butt cheeks...

    Always loved those dudes but never got into that manufacturer (just have a magazine).

    Flesh tone looks similar to the one that Rackham goblin had.

    Love the Satan's Little Helper kind of boxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers!

    That bile;s flesh was test before I grabbed Goreth actually ;-)
    And as for Satan - he ain't that bad as people say, he's just misjudged and needs some help from his trusty believers... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love every bit here!!

    ReplyDelete