Friday, June 21, 2019

Church of Dagon - finished!

Heil Cthulhu!

In the previous post there was Church of Dagon posse for Dracula's America - but only half finished. Since that I've managed to find enough time away from miserable life to deal with remaining models.

Any specific about them?
Not really actually - which is strange because I am big fan of Lovecraft and Call of Cthulhu...

Working on both North Star and RAFM models was fun: all models are really cool, nicely casted and characterful. It was nice change from olive everywhere Bolt Action stuff.
I added quite a lot of grass tufts on the bases because we decided such a swampy enviroment fits the Church much better than sandy weird west.

That's just it I'm afraid, time for pics:

Muties and psychos:


Shooties:


HQ:


Whole depraved family:


Next hobby thing planned is either group of OLD necromutants for OLD Warzone or another wave of Bolt Action shit. I should finally get Rangers squad...


No comments:

Post a Comment