Saturday, October 17, 2020

Cthulhu investigator #2

Hey,

Recently fearless investigator left my painting station and it turned out it was so much fun working on it I decided to paint some more. 
As mentioned before I plan to make my players use low-class characters so this time it's a thief / robber (Grave robber maybe? Veeery cthulhish!) from oldschool EM4 line. 
The model is part of Dunitch Detectives pre-painted set but just like in case of chaplain - it was washed off and got some fresh colors. Now I'm looking proper model for a drifter...

And some pictures:

Getting into wrong cemetery:


Digging the wrong grave... 😅





3 comments:

  1. That's a nice work. It has quite a pulp vibe, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers guys!

    Definitely lots of Pulp vibe in the whole Dunwich Detectives line ☺

    ReplyDelete