Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Talisman's Troll

This time it's something quick and easy (more - less...): the troll from Talisman boardgame.
It's a gift model for my buddy and looks like it's the second paintjob-gift in a row!
Time to leave do gooder's path and paint something from my own the pile ov shame...

Anyway I used to play Talisman's 1st Polish edition in mid-late 90's and back days it was just supercool. Despite the fact there were cardboard characters instead of miniatures. I was curious about quality of new models but after getting it done I am sure I prefer metal stuff. 
So at least at this poin it's nothing new 😁

Hope the troll is going to have lots of successful clubbing now, having fresh colors. Maybe this one will encourage my buddy to paint rest of miniatures from the Talistan box.



5 comments:

  1. Well, he looks properly unsettling. Pretty good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys,|

    It was breath of fresh air to paint this one but now I want to paint some TRUE model, not just silly boardgame pawn! 😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pewnie by miał kompleksy chodząc do liceum przez te krosty ;)
    Fajny model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, zamiast na randki łaziłby na mecze - akurat ma pałę 😁

      Delete