Monday, October 30, 2023

Back to western front

Last Saturday is turned out I've finally came back to Bolt Action gaming. Operational gap was over 1,5 year wide but I must say rolling out trusty G.I.s against zee nazis was pure fun.

Not only game was fun but I got opportunity to test "Battle of the Bulge" army project in action. Recently painted infantry set was painted for this actually. All in all Americans did good job and that selector is far from overboosted. At this moment I am also waiting for some plastic heads for field surgery and it turns out I need like dozen or so infantrymen repainted winter fashion and I can move to working of vehicles. Looking forward for more field tests - gotta check if M7 Priest is the best support for the boys.

Post without pics doesn't count so here are some random and uncut pics straight from the battlefield:















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was actually - and I don't mean Germans calling airstrike on their own deployment zone 😊

      Looking forward to get chaos hounds done so I can start painting remaining winter G.I. for Battle of the Bulge

      Delete