Saturday, September 5, 2020

M12 Gun Motor Carriage (unmanned)

Hey again,

Once again I had a great pleasure to paint something rather unique. After Renault FT 17 it's the second vehicle from Warpainter's range which rolled on my painting station: 

M12 Gun Motor Carriage. And it's actually the very first print! So in like 50 years after I die it might be worthy fortune! (or not...)

As for models itself it's really cool although I liked details quality on Renault FT 17 better buuut it's american tank and just look at the size of that barrel! After I got it assembled whole thing seemed kinda plain so I added some stowage: bags, gas can etc.
I like how it turned out but to make it even more unique I'm gonna add some crewmen - stay tuned!

I actually should've waited with sharing pics until crew members are painted but I am rolling it out against zee Germanz within hour so I want to see them scared!

And if you want to scare some nazis - model is available at Warpainter store ;-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment