Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Khorne Champion found new home

It took a while but it happened - Champion of Khorne who's been preparing for battle for many years has finally found new home. Kinda by accident.
After coming back from Oldhammer Weekend I decided to re-arrange some miniatures stanting in display cases, which means changing unused models for Undead... 😋

This one was painted long time ago but since I don't have Chaos army it's been only display case model. Really cool but not Undead...
I remember I tried to sell it before but there was no responce. This time new home was found the next day after posting the advertisment. It's surely Oldhammer magic (or Necromantic - cunning Undead lords can do everything to get some more dedicated space in Detlof).

 So farewell Mr Khorne Champion and happy plundering realms of men!



6 comments:

  1. Hopefully he gets to follow his destiny and fight in glorious battle on a tabletop soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... A really grim character! I hope the new owner appreciates owning a genuine Demi Morgana original! 🏆

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kym: I'm sure he will!
    I sent new owner short list of diet for both Champ and his Jugger, to keep them both fit and healthy. Like a virgin every Sinday and village full of tasty villagers every month 😋

    @Allison: Hope for that too, but what I really hope is to learn the courier hasn't f#cked the delivery 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I hope he receives love & blood as Khorne deserves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope for that too - I keep warm feelings for all my models, even those I sold... 😊

      Delete
  5. @potsiat: Kolejny komentarz, którego blogger nie puścił - cholera wie czemu. Banner to jakiś bibilijny bełkot druknięty czcionką Old English (czy jakoś tak) a potem już washe i pigmenty ile wlezie 😉

    ReplyDelete