Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Seether (Cryx) - trade / sale

After preparing several different army lists for my Cryx decision was made to unify paintjob on models I have in my disposal. Over 2 years ago Seether got fresh, experimental colors, but looking at the model now I don't think it's what I wanted to achieve 🤔

If I remember correctly this model has already been washed off 2 times and don't really do it again - destroying own paintwork always hurts a bit. So long story short - I'd gladly exchange it for unpainted version + something for the paintjob. I could sure purchase another Seether, but taking care of second-hand models is kinda like adopting pet. It seems just proper 😊

I know it's a blind shot but who knows, someone might be interested in the deal. 




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seether is neither
    loose nor tight
    Seether is neither
    black nor white
    I try to keep her on a short leash
    I try to calm her down
    I try to ram her into the ground

    Don't know if this little ditty applies to your Cryx monstrosity here, but one thing's for certain... "can't fight the Seether, yeah" 😮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice tune actually - made me feel bit younger 😉

      Delete
    2. 🎶 Here's another clue
      if you please
      The Seether's Louise
      ONE TWO THREE FOUR 🎶🤘

      Twas a great era 🙂. Just like this great paint job 😁

      Delete
    3. Yeah...
      It's nothing new but you don't realize how careless you really were until you get older and shit hit the fan big time.
      No turning back from that point 😒

      Delete